Friday, April 9, 2010

Call Me Crazy

I have decided to volunteer to plan our 10 year high school reunion. Yeah, call me crazy, Travis did. But I think it will be fun and I'm excited to actually have a reunion.
If you went to school with me there is a link for our class blog. Please go there and leave a comment with your email and blog address so people can see what you are up to. Even if your blog is private please still leave your email address so we can have a way to contact you with reunion info.
If you're feeling ambitious and want to be on the planning committee please let me know! The more the merrier!!! We want to have a planning meeting at the end of May. Or if you have any ideas of things you want to have happen let me know. We want this reunion to be fun for everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Marble Quarry said...

I am so glad you volunteered to do the reunion! Hey wait....did you graduate with our class?! LMAO